The aim of this teaching unit is to introduce different concepts related to geometry, especially those about polygons. This is done through hands-on activities and practical tasks.
- Differences between perpendicular / parallel / horizontal / vertical lines.
- Classification of angles and knowledge of basic regular polygons. Definitions.
- Learn to draw lines and angles. Construction of a conveyor and measures.
- Learn how to give instructions.
- Step-by-step construction of polygons.
The aim of this lesson plan is to learn about characteristics, properties, meanings and psychology of colours.
Introduce basic content and vocabulary that describes the characteristics and properties of color.
Use technical vocabulary to read and write sentences related to authors and color experiments.
Reading comprehension and assessment about meanings of color.